IT IS OKAY TO USE LUBE. 5 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD USE LUBE
Sexual lubricants can be a fantastic addition to the bedroom. However, there’s a stigma surrounding the use of lube, especially among young adults. One common misconception is that if you need to use lube during sex, then you’re not doing it right, or you’re just not aroused enough.
“If you are using lube then you are definitely not doing it right.” This is a misconception that has surrounded the use of lube especially to young adults.
Some ladies even feel embarrassed about touching that subject because of this reason. However, more and more people are out here trying to get comfortable and get more enjoyable sex. So shout out to the genius behind ease in slipping inside.
Here are some reasons why using lubes is totally fine:
Lube helps in lubrication when you pussy isn’t getting wet.
Your body is right behind ya! Your mind might be turned on, but your body might be taking its sweet time to catch up. Do not feel ashamed of not being wet when you know you want it. It happens.
This is why foreplay is very important during sex. You want your body to self-lubricated but sometimes it takes a while before it lands on the same page as your mind. Once you are ready, feel free to lube away and enjoy your safe sex.
It can decrease the pain and increase the joy.
The whole point of sex is to enjoy it. With reduction of friction and dryness, you can finally have better comfortable sex. You can spend less time worrying about the pain and focus on the good things happening to you down there.
No matter how endowed your partner is, that will be no worry to you. The only thing to throw into all this pleasure would be condoms of course.
Sex will become more delightful.
You might be simply looking for a new sensation during sex. It is impossible to stay lubricated enough the entire time you’re having sex, especially if you tend to go at it for a while. With the options of different flavours of lubes. This can lead to better moments and steamier sessions because you both can finally enjoy safer, painless sex.
There are lubes for sensitive vagina.
You may want to look into the ingredients that make up the lube you are using. You may find that some of them cause an allergic reaction or some sort of sensitivity. Buy the ones with more natural ingredients and enjoy you sex and you may please.
It makes sex safer.
Of course when a condom is in the mix, a lube will act like an assistant. Lubes reduce friction and decrease the likelihood of a condom breaking.
How to find the right lube – and how to use it:
- There are three main bases for lube: water, silicone and oil. Water-based lubes are better as they are easier to clean up and have less of a chance of causing irritation. Silicone-based ones provide extra wetness, but they can also erode condoms, causing them to tear.
- There are tons of variations to choose from: lubes that warm up, lubes that are freezable, organic lubes and even vegan lubes. Choose one that you like and test it out with a dab on your forearm.
- Start out using a small amount on your partner during foreplay, and ask them to do the same to you. Another plus is that you can use it anywhere on your body.
- If you’re having penetrative sex or using a dildo (for lesbians), put some in your hands then, starting at the tip, rub it downwards.
- Be careful not to use too much as this could take away the necessary friction you need to have sex (the amount you use should not be larger than a 50cent coin).
For those who find it hard to get wet, lube should be your best friend. You can find lubes in all chemists.Follow me on
Hi! I’m Dennis Menez; Chief Blogger at Menez.co.ke . Blogging since 1901; I love curating photos + writing about things that irk or inspire me. I love long days in the house and interacting with crazy people.
I make stuff for the internet. Which means I find photos, create content, write copy and devise social media plans for personal brands, small businesses and bloggers. You know, living the sweet life.
Get in touch with me on 0725364091