Guy’s Night Out. This is your night to unplug from the grind on a night out with the boys.
When it comes to going out with the guys there are some few rules that you should always follow especially if you have a GF.
Guy’s Night Out has a few rules:
The ultimate rule:
Don’t Bring Your Girlfriend
This rule is self-explanatory. It’s a night out with the guys. Your friends want to see you and spend time with you.
1) Don’t tell your girl where we’re going, but find out where she’ll be
The is a sacred rule. Don’t tell you wifey where you will be going. She shouldn’t know because if she does know where you are going guess who you will run into at the club?
If she doesn’t come to the club she may send a spy to watch your little ass misbehave in the club.
2) Don’t tell your girl where we’re at – If your girl sends you a text message
If you are on your guy’s night out and you get a text like “beb uko wapi?”
Just delete the text and pretend like you never got it. It’s that simple.
3) Don’t tell your girl where we went, and if she forces you to, lie your ass off
Rule number one to lying. If you lie about something never confess about it. Lie about it till you die.
If you went out and met some bitches that you know she doesn’t like it’s better if you lie and say you were at a boring place watching football.
When your girl asks you about something, don’t look like you’ve just seen a ghost or ask a dumb question like, “Mbona unaniuliza nilikua wapi,” just start laughing, it’s the best way to cover up your development of the best lie ever.)
4) You are allowed to occasionally bag a shorty or two, even though you have a girl, you just can never call or follow up
A man should be able to know he’s still got game. If you get successful and chipo a woman never follow up or call her later on.
5) You better have a damn good reason for missing Guy’s Night Out.
You should have a really convincing reason for missing dude’s night out. If you missed because you were studying for you CATS that is acceptable.
1. Don’t Be Cheap – Be generous and festive. Don’t complain about the bill.
2. Leave No Man Behind – Everyone gets home safe.
3. Have a Good Time – Some day you will look back at your nights out with the guys and cherish the memories.
4. Don’t Invite Random People – Especially awkward people
5. Don’t be a buzzkill – When you’re out for a good time, you should bring along a fun and easy-going attitude
I’ll leave you with this story I saw the other day.
Proof that men have better friends:
A woman didn’t come home last night; the next morning she told her husband she slept at her friend’s house. Her husband calls her 10 best friends and none of them know anything about it.
A man didn’t come home last night the next morning he says he slept over at a friend’s house. His wife calls 10 of his best friends.. 8 confirm that he slept over & 2 said he was still there!!
Follow me on Instagram
Check out my other articles on this site
The weekend is approaching fast, plan your guy’s night out.Follow me on
Hi! I’m Dennis Menez; Chief Blogger at Menez.co.ke . Blogging since 1901; I love curating photos + writing about things that irk or inspire me. I love long days in the house and interacting with crazy people.
I make stuff for the internet. Which means I find photos, create content, write copy and devise social media plans for personal brands, small businesses and bloggers. You know, living the sweet life.
Get in touch with me on 0725364091